Mandriva Forum Index
The time now is Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:20 pm
Mandriva Forum Index
Become a registered member of the Mandriva community.It takes only 5 mns and it's free ... Learn more ...
New forum monkey: Germ replaces RJ549

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mandriva Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:31 pm    Post subject: New forum monkey: Germ replaces RJ549 Reply with quote

RJ549 (Rick James), my official simian helper on the forums for the last few months Smile, is stepping down from the post due to time constraints. I'd like to thank Rick for all his work, he's been absolutely invaluable. Thankfully he's sticking around as a volunteer moderator, but we are also replacing him in his official capacity, so please welcome the new monkey, Germ (Stephen Germany)! Germ's been a member of these forums for a long time, and I'm sure he'll be as much of a boon as RJ. As RJ did, he'll be helping me out with moderating the forums and helping people out with technical and service issues wherever possible. So welcome to Germ!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mandriva Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: